- AnyLogic Software Licensing Agreement
- AnyLogic Software End User Agreement
- Form W-9. We will be happy to complete any vendor qualification or registration forms you may require.
AnyLogic Cloud special terms
During the initial period AnyLogic Cloud Service is available free of charge with the following limitations:
- The maximum running time of a single run simulation experiment without animation is 1 (one) minute.
- The maximum running time of a multiple single run experiment is equivalent to 30 (thirty) minutes of the total time (sum) of constituting single runs performed on the nodes used concurrently.
- The maximum running time of an experiment with animation is 5 (five) minutes.
After the initial period, most of the Cloud services will remain free of charge, however we reserve the right to reconsider the above limitations and to introduce fees and charges for larger scale usage of the Service. In case this happens, we will give you at least 30 days’ notice.
The AnyLogic Company is committed to providing access to our software and services for all customers with disabilities. To meet this commitment, we comply with the requirements of Section 508 (29 U.S.C. 794d) - Technical Requirements for Internet and Intranet Information Systems. If you have any accessibility issue related to our products please contact us.
GSA Contract Schedule
AnyLogic North America has a GSA Contract schedule.
Government agencies of the United States of America may purchase through GSA Advantage — AnyLogic, AnyLogic Team License.
For further information please see our Capabilities Statement or contact AnyLogic North America.